How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and Listen so Kids Will Talk
Parenting experts Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish provide effective step by step techniques to help you improve and enrich your relationships with your children.
Learn how to:
* Break a pattern of arguments
* Cope with your child's negative feelings
* Engage your child's co-operation
* Set clear limits and still maintain goodwill
* Express your anger without being hurtful
* Resolve family conflicts peacefully
|Publication date||1 December 2012|
Free UK delivery on all online orders over £15. First class, international and UK next day delivery options are available at additional cost. Please see our delivery and returns page for full information.