The Times Universal Atlas of the World
The authority and accuracy of a top range Times World Atlas at an affordable price. The atlas comes in a protective slipcase and has been fully updated with extra information next to each map.
The reference mapping, produced in the beautifully clear and distinctive Times style has been completely updated with thousands of changes reflecting recent geopolitical and geographical change around the world. As with all atlases in the Times range it offers great authority, outstanding quality and attention to detail.
* Detailed up-to-date reference mapping
* Geographical reference section with flags, statistics and facts for all the world's countries
* Extra information beside each map
* A fascinating collection of maps from the last 150 years of world atlases included in a historical mapping section
* Over 50,000 index entries
"The definitive guide book to the world. It makes your mind run wild and your feet itch." Jake Meyer
|Book publisher||HarperCollins Publishers|
|Publication date||22 Aug 2019|