Think Like a White Man: Conquering the World . . . While Black
1. Politics trumps performance
2. Compassion impedes progress
3. Winning justifies everything (and anything)
4. Victory is only complete upon the absolute humiliation or, preferably, humiliating death of an opponent
5. Racism has immense strategic benefit
6. A fact is not a fact until a White Man or at least a white person says it is a fact . . . even when it is not a fact
7. Activism is a societal ill but occasionally a useful tool
8. Sex is a treat, a threat, a weakness, a necessity and a bargaining chip
9. Cash rules - and everyone has a price
10. Power is the prize
11. A White Man must be respected, feared or at least, loved
12. The White Man is God (Elvis is King, the Beatles are the greatest, Eminem is., etc.)
 You may or may not want to look up the words 'Gaddafi - Iron rod'.
 Otherwise known as the 'I'm white and I say so' rule.
|Publisher||Canongate Books Ltd|
|Publication date||26 October 2018|
Free UK delivery on all online orders over £15. First class, international and UK next day delivery options are available at additional cost. Please see our delivery and returns page for full information.