Kent Dog Friendly Pub Walks: 20 Dog Walks: 2019
Walk highlights include classic seaside routes taking in Whitstable, Tankerton, Sandgate & Hythe; a stretch of the beautiful Pilgrims' Way; the meadows and fields around the North Downs; and the picturesque villages of Fordwich and Trottiscliffe.
All the walks include details of:
* Recommended dog friendly pubs
* Distance and terrain
* Details of livestock and stiles
* Numbered route directions
* Points of interest along the way
* Contact details for the nearest vets
|Publication date||11 March 2019|
Free UK delivery on all online orders over £15. First class, international and UK next day delivery options are available at additional cost. Please see our delivery and returns page for full information.