Real Fast Food
Love food but hate spending hours in the kitchen? This book is the answer, with over 350 delicious recipes ready in less than 30 minutes
'Easily my first choice for a simple, good, workable and readable cookery book' Nigella Lawson
Nigel Slater presents over 350 creative, delicious and nourishing recipes and suggestions for those who'd rather spend more of their time eating than cooking.
From simple snacks to dinner-party desserts, all the dishes in Nigel Slater's Real Fast Food can be ready to eat in 30 minutes or under.
These delicious meals include . . .
- Roast Pork Sandwiches with Pickled Walnuts and Crackling
- Caramelised Onion and Parsley Frittata
- Baked Fish Steaks with Tomato and Breadcrumbs
- Grilled Chicken with Red Chilli, Garlic and Yoghurt
- Spiced Lamb Kofta with Pine Nuts and Red Cabbage
- Stir-fried Beef with Broccoli and Mushrooms
Full of tips and tricks, feasts and quick-fixes, this is the staple cookbook that every household needs.
'Not just a cookery book for gourmets and foodies, but for real people too' Sophie Grigson
'Nigel Slater offers us a decade's worth of fresh, original cookery ideas with spoonfuls of wit' Observer
'Designed to appeal to people who love food but don't want to spend hours slaving away at the stove (i.e. nearly everybody in Britain)' Independent on Sunday
|Book publisher||Penguin Books Ltd|
|Publication date||24 Oct 2013|