Practise and Learn Sqa Exam Topics
Exam Board: SQA
First Teaching: 2019, First Exam: 2020
Nail your Higher Chemistry by working through practice questions on every topic of the curriculum, then test your understanding with mixed exam question practice.
- Master even the trickiest of topics by practising tons of questions
- Check your understanding by reviewing the example answers which contain workings-out
- Build your confidence with the Mixed Exam Question Practice section, to prepare for the type and level of questions you can expect in the SQA Higher Chemistry exam
- Understand how your exam will be marked with detailed answers to all of the questions
- Learn how to approach different types of question with hints and tips
- All answers can be found online at https://collins.co.uk/pages/scottish-curriculum-free-resources
Can be used at school or at home - for revision, homework, independent study or exam practice.
For more resources to help you do your very best, why not try Leckie's Higher Chemistry Complete Revision & Practice (9780008365264).
|Book publisher||HarperCollins Publishers|
|Publication date||25 Feb 2021|